Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mohammad Javed 64 posts 373 karma points
    Aug 05, 2014 @ 16:32
    Mohammad Javed

[HELP] Event Calendar: Add New Event Error

Running IIS7 .NET 4.0

Umbraco v6.1.4 (Assembly version: 1.0.4982.22139)

Package name
    EventCalendar

Package version

Author
    David Brendel

Client is having problems adding a new event to the calendar via the Event Calendar module/plugin installed. Editing and deleting a event works fine. Adding a new event brings up the error message below;

Server Error in '/' Application.

The create dialog for "CalendarEvents" does not match anything defined in the "~/umbraco/config/create/UI.xml". This could mean an incorrectly installed package or a corrupt UI file

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: The create dialog for "CalendarEvents" does not match anything defined in the "~/umbraco/config/create/UI.xml". This could mean an incorrectly installed package or a corrupt UI file

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: The create dialog for "CalendarEvents" does not match anything defined in the "~/umbraco/config/create/UI.xml". This could mean an incorrectly installed package or a corrupt UI file]
       umbraco.cms.presentation.Create.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +729
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3178

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18446

Apologies if i have posted in the wrong section.

Link to the UI.xml file http://pastebin.com/uzhfDtkt

Aug 14, 2014 @ 11:21
    Mohammad Javed

Hello,

Just wanted to update this thread, i have now fixed the above issue, but guess what i have now hit another problem on the backend of Umbraco. When i log in click on Event Calendar then navigate to Events, the scroll-bar on the right hand side is no longer there! I have a long list of events and i cannot see half of them.

<iframe frameborder="0" style="width: 100%; height: 100%;" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" id="right" name="right"></iframe>

The problem seems to be on the iFrame itself - scrolling is set to no. Where do i go to edit this so scrolling is set to yes? Must be a core file somewhere that needs to be tweaked?

Aug 14, 2014 @ 13:14
    Mohammad Javed

Problem resolved - just edited the umbraco.aspx page and set scroll on the iFrame to "auto".

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft